How to register an Adult player born outside of Wales?

Modified on Mon, 04 Dec 2023 at 06:39 PM

In order to register an adult player that is born outside of Wales, there are two main scenarios that may apply. 

The player has not been registered to play before

  1. Declare they have no playing history in or outside of Wales,in the notes when submitting
  2. Complete and upload the following form - Form Attached Here
  3. The FAW will review these documents and look to approve. 
  4. If any further information is required, the FAW will move back to ENTERED with a note. 

The player has been registered to play before in a different country

  1. Provide the name of the previous club in the notes of the registration
  2. Provide a PDF copy of the players passport or driving license
  3. The FAW will use this information to input the request onto FIFA TMS.
  4. Once this has been processed on TMS, the registration will also be approved on COMET. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article