I am looking to re-register as a referee – what do I do?

Modified on Sat, 01 Jun 2024 at 09:24 AM

Referee registration needs to be renewed on an annual basis.

If you are a new referee, the FAW will set up your account for the first season. There will be no payment due for any new referees. 

If you are an existing referee, each year the FAW will add the membership to your MyCOMET profile, so you can log in, pay the fee and you will be immediately registered. 

Logging in to MyCOMET

You can access in to MyCOMET in two ways:

1. Log into COMET and press onto your name in the top right hand corner. You can then select MyCOMET from the list. 

2. You can also access MyCOMET using the following link - comet.faw.cymru/mycomet

What to do once you are on MyCOMET

1. Click on MyProfile

2. Click on Registrations

3. Add Membership to Cart

4. Click on the basket top right

5. Click checkout

6. Choose payment option and place order

7. Complete Payment

Here you can either log in to PayPal via the yellow 'PayPal' button to complete payment

Alternatively, you can input your card details to complete the payment. 

Once you have paid, your registration will be automatically confirmed. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article